Settlement Agreement? Need legal advice?

We're here to help…

If you have been offered a Settlement Agreement (previously known as a Compromise Agreement) you need to take independent legal advice, whether you are happy with the Agreement or not.

  1. 1

    Happy to sign your Settlement Agreement?

    You must take independent legal advice to enter into a valid Agreement. We can advise you without delay.

  2. 2

    Not enough financial compensation?

    We will review your situation and if we think you could receive further compensation we will progress your case further.

  3. 3

    Restricted by employment terms?

    We will review any unreasonable terms, such as post-termination restrictions which hamper you in the job market, to get you the clean break you need.

  4. 4

    No deal?

    If the Agreement is wholly inadequate and a sensible settlement is not possible at this stage, we can advise you and act on your behalf in the Employment Tribunal.

  5. 5

    Unhappy with the legal advice you have received so far?

    If you are concerned about any of the legal advice you have received, our specialist employment solicitors can review your situation free of charge.

Whether you simply need legal advice for your Settlement Agreement or you want to negotiate with your employer, we will review your situation free of charge.

Let us help you move forward with your life.
Call now on:

0113 201 4913

Review My Settlement Agreement Now! »